Good morning everyone!
Below is the update to our current COVID-19 statistics. As of 7/28/20, Wayne County Public Health can confirm that our total number of positive cases of COVID-19 is now 223. No new cases since our last report.
Please protect your families, your neighbors, and your community, by continuing to constantly take all of the following, proven-effective precautions:
1) Social distance in public by 6' or more.
2) Wear a mask whenever you are around others in public.
3) Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
4) Avoid frequenting large gatherings.
We can also confirm that at this time we have had 12,279 tests completed and processed, with 12,056 of them receiving negative results. These are completed tests WITH lab results. This is not the total number of our residents who have been tested, we only post statistics that include results. We do not include tests pending results in those numbers. We are awaiting the processing of many more tests at this time.
Out of our 223 positive cases, we have 195 cases resolved/recovered, 24 cases remain active and recovering, 1 of the 24 active cases require hospitalization, and we have had 4 deaths of a people related to COVID-19.
3 Currently active cases are in nursing/adult care homes.
3 Female/Males under the age of 10
- 4 Female/Males in their teens
- 39 Females/Males in their 20s
- 34 Females/Males in their 30s
- 30 Females/Males in his 40s
- 42 Females/Males in their 50s
- 39 Females/Males in their 60s
- 20 Females/Males in their 70s
- 10 Female/male in their 80s
- 2 Female/Male in their 90s
Thank you for your support,
Ryan Mulhern B.S.
Public Health Educator / Public Information Officer
Wayne County Public Health
1519 Nye Road Suite 200 Lyons NY
Like us on Facebook!!