Good morning everyone,
Below is the update to the County's current COVID-19 statistics. As of 6/3/2020, Wayne County Public Health can confirm that our total number of positive cases of COVID-19 is now 117. Our number has decreased by one due to an incorrectly assigned positive case.
We can also confirm that at this time we have had 4992 tests completed and processed, with 4875 of them receiving negative results. These are completed tests WITH lab results. This is not the total number of our residents who have been tested; we only post statistics that include results. We do not include tests pending results in those numbers. We are awaiting the processing of many more tests at this time.
Out of our 117 positive cases, we have 94 cases resolved/recovered, 23 cases remain active and recovering, 2 of the 23 cases require hospitalization, and 4 deaths of a people who were also positive for COVID-19.
- 2 Female/Males under the age of 10
- 14 Females/Males in their 20s
- 16 Females/Males in their 30s
- 20 Females/Males in his 40s
- 24 Females/Males in their 50s
- 21 Females/Males in their 60s
- 12 Females/Males in their 70s
- 7 Female/male in their 80s
- 1 Female/Male in their 90s
Thank you for your support
Ryan Mulhern B.S.
Public Health Educator
Wayne County Public Health
1519 Nye Road Suite 200 Lyons NY 14489
Like us on Facebook!!